My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Our philosophy is to pair the highest quality whole plant CBD extracts with clinically studied ingredients to maximize cannabinoid absorption and enhance their effects. You won’t find our unique formulas anywhere else.
• Magnesium Citrate - an essential dietary mineral, necessary in over 600 metabolic functions, that can help the body to manage anxiety and stress. Magnesium can restrict the release of stress hormones and acts as a filter to prevent stress hormones from entering the brain.
• BioPerine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract - Piperine is a simple and pungent alkaloid found in the seeds of black pepper fruit. Besides being spicy, piperine helps with absorption of vital nutrients. BioPerine® is the only form of piperine to be patented for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
• Green Tea Extract - a concentrated form of green tea which contains the same amount of active ingredients as an average cup of green tea. In terms of energy, green tea extract ‘s biggest benefit comes from its antioxidant power.
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production inside your cells. It is an essential component of the electron transport chain within the mitochondria and necessary for the synthesis of ATP.
• Turmeric 95% - The curcumin in turmeric is an antioxidant scavenger of free radicals and promotes an optimal inflammatory response. Studies show that curcumin support joint health and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. It also supports mitochondrial function. Preliminary studies also show curcumin may help balance levels of a protein that supports the growth and survival of nerve cells.
• L-Tyrosine - a naturally occurring amino acid the body produces which is used as a precursor to noradrenaline and dopamine production. Both dopamine and norepinephrine are synthesized from tyrosine. Research shows that supplementing with L-Tyrosine can increase these important brain chemicals, which affect your mood and stress response.
• Boswellia Serrata - a tree native to India which has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda medicine to address various health conditions. The anti-inflammatory benefits of Boswellia come mainly from Boswellic acids and terpenes. Studies suggest that Boswellic acids work by inhibiting the synthesis of a specific enzyme that increases inflammation in the body.